Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Re Fresh

Guys, I was extremely amazed when I did my research on this one. Wow. There are like a zillion of ideas and innovative stuff on recycled furniture and most can be implemented.

Honestly, I have seen a very different kind of recycling of furniture at my house. We used to have a really huge study table made of some fine wood which my father, over the years, keep making sleeker by getting it cut bit by bit. The last year I came home for a vacation, the table had gone and I saw a really sexy bookshelf in my room. Courtesy, of course, the wood of the study table. I thought it was really innovative. Another simple way to get the wooden furniture polished or even painted.

But now there is a whole new massive world out there of recycled furniture. Some of the ideas are sooo innovative and useful. Some are super quirky and interesting. Check out a few here that I liked. The first is with wine corks, second with cycle tyres (!), third with old cassette tapes (wow) and fourth is with newspapers.



(Source:ecofriend.org)



(Source: re-nest.com)



(Source: recyclart.org)


(Source: archinspire.com)

1 comment: