Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lets go mad!

This post is on my favorite topic-quirky furniture.Some of it is recycled furniture which instantly ups the cool quotient. And some of it just some assembled pieces done in a fun way. Found a lot of stuff on this pretty interesting website trendhunter.com

(Source: trendhunter.com (via: christianehoegner, dornob))
Personally, I don't if I really like it cuz its slightly shabby but its innovative. I am guessing the cushions been stuck together through some means otherwise it would be a pain as they would keep falling off!

(Source: Trendhunter.com (Via: behance.net, industrialdesignserved))

Well, these coil chairs are a bit creepy for me but like I said I totally respect the innovation. The ones below look quite okay.



This one below is my favourite. This "alien" couch is sooo cute :) Love it.

(Source: Trendhunter.com (Via: igorchak, tuvie) )

No comments:

Post a Comment